Indice del forum

Mitico NK

Tutto su NK

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Play Store
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Grafica
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
teiosoiwns

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 09, 06:55:29    Oggetto:  Play Store
Descrizione: Play Store updated w/ support for uninstall manager, fingerprint sensors, and more

Ahead of the release of Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Google has updated the Play Store app to version 5.9 with a handful of new features and hints at future features and capabilities. First off, apps are now beginning to display popups that ask for permissions the first time they are opened after being downloaded.

As Android Police notes, there are several other features hidden the update, as well. For one, several strings of code in the app reveal that users will be able to “use fingerprint for future purchases,” suggesting that much like on iOS, users with a compatible device will no longer have to enter their password when trying to buy an app.

Another feature that’s hinted at in the code is an upcoming “Uninstall Manager” that will allow users to see which apps are taking up the most internal storage and allow for them to be quickly and easily deleted. The feature will likely appear only when a user is running low on storage space.

Finally, version 5.9 of the Play Store hints at future support for suggestions based on “precise location,” which leaves a lot to be imagined, but likely relates to the use of a device’s GPS to recommend content.

The latest version of the Play Store is available for download now via APKMirror.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 09, 06:55:29    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
teiosoiwns

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 09, 06:57:23    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

The response of
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
team is positive and we can find something really great in the market.
Torna in cima
winezosine

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Dom Nov 13, 05:23:56    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Play Store updated w/ support for uninstall manager, fingerprint sensors, and more
Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Grafica Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: